Jeff is the Managing Partner and Head of Investments at Adams Street. He is responsible for the overall management of the firm and oversees the investment team’s processes and strategies. As a member of our Growth Equity Investment Team, Jeff invests in venture and growth-oriented companies in the software, IT-enabled business services, and consumer internet/media sectors.
Jeff serves on the Boards of Directors of BoomTown, cbanc Network, Paylocity (NASDAQ: PCTY), Peerless Network, Q2ebanking (NYSE: QTWO), and TurnKey.
Jeff’s past investments include:
- AMWINS (bought by New Mountain)
- Ancestry.com (NASDAQ: ACOM)
- CBeyond (NASDAQ: CBEY)
- Borderfree (NASDAQ: BRDR)
- Gevity HR (NASDAQ: GVHR)
- LogRhythm (bought by Thoma Bravo)
- MagicJack (NASDAQ: CALL)
- MxLogic (bought by McAfee)
- Spiceworks (bought by Ziff Davis)
- Stratavia (bought by Hewlett-Packard)
- Sympoz (bought by Comcast)
- TicketsNow (bought by Ticketmaster)
- Trendkite (bought by Cision)
Jeff is the Chair of both Adams Street’s Portfolio Construction Committee and Executive Committee, and a member of the Growth Equity Investment Committee and the New Product Committee.