Nikhil supports the Primary Investment Team in all aspects of the investment decision-making process, including business due diligence, industry review, document negotiation, and portfolio management.
Prior to joining Adams Street, he completed internships at JP Morgan Chase and VentureOut NYC.
Under the “Publish” section in the right column, select “Copy to a new draft”. DO NOT EDIT OR DELETE THIS TEMPLATE.
Bio Page Title & permalink fields
- Bio Page Title: At the top of this page, replace “Bio Template – CLONE, DO NOTE DELETE” with the team member’s full name.
- Permalink: Underneath the “Bio Template” field is a Permalink (which is the URL for the bio). Select “Edit” and type the team member’s first name dash (“-“) last name. Make sure all text is LOWERCASE and that there are no spaces or punctuation other than the dash symbol. If additional content is required (i.e., hyphenated last name, etc.), use a dash in place of any spaces and make sure all text is lowercase. Do NOT include professional designations in the permalink (i.e., CAIA, CFA, etc.)
Right Column – Publish, Teams & Team Locations
- Publish: This is the first column in the right sidebar. As you’re working on the bio, please make sure to select “Save Draft” periodically to avoid losing your work. Once the bio draft is complete, select “Preview” to see a live draft on the site. Review the preview and make any edits to the bio, as needed. Once all updates have been made and you’re satisfied with the Preview, select “Publish” to add the bio to the live site.
- Team: This should be the second section in the right-hand column. Select all appropriate teams, including any relevant committees, as appropriate. If selecting multiple teams, make sure to designate the department as “Primary” (i.e., Marketing (primary), ESG Committee). Do not select any overarching team categories (i.e., Hidden Filters, Shared Services, Strategies & Solutions, etc.) – only select the specific team names.
- Team Locations: Select the appropriate location (per slide bio).
- Disregard the “Sidebars” and “Relevanssi” sections in the right column.
- Note: NEVER select +Add New Team or +Add New Location. If you do not see a Team or Location in these lists, please contact Rebecca Bailen & CJ Flynn.
“Team Bios” Section Fields
- First Name: First Name (and Middle Name/Initial, per slide bio)
- Last Name: Last Name (and professional designations, per slide bio)
- Position: Title (per slide bio). Note: if title includes and “&” symbol (i.e., Partner & Head of Secondary Investments), include the full title in the Position field and leave the Team field blank.
- Team: Team name (i.e., Marketing, etc.). Note: do not use an “&” symbol if the word “and” is included in the team name. Please spell out “and”.
- Headshot: Select “Add Image” to select a headshot from the media folder. If one is not available, please use the “Blank” headshot image as a placeholder.
- Alt Headshot: Leave blank unless Growth Equity team member with alt photo
- Insights Author Photo: If the bio is for a person who regularly authors thought leadership, coordinate with CJ Flynn on an appropriately sized photo for the insights section of the website.
- Content: Copy main slide bio content and use the “T” (paste as text) symbol in the toolbar to paste as plain text. Then, select the first paragraph and under the “Formats” drop down, select “Intro Text”. If the strategy team name is included in the bio text, make sure to link it to the appropriate strategy page by highlighting the team name and using the insert/edit link symbol in the toolbar. Next, copy the URL for that strategy page and paste it into the link pop-up. Make sure to hit the blue “apply” arrow button in order to insert the link. Note: Make sure to delete the horizontal line and “Instructions” prior to publishing.
- Sidebar Content: Add the “Academic” content and (if relevant) the “Authored Content” from the sidebar of the slide bio. Do not include years of experience or language. Note that there should be a soft return between degrees if someone has more than one. Bullet the authored content and link to the appropriate insights.
- Under “Google Preview” navigate to the “Meta Description” field. Delete the work “Excerpt”. Next, copy and paste the first sentence of the bio content into this field.
- DO NOT MAKE ANY ADDITIONAL CHANGES TO THIS SECTION!
Note: Leave the “Page Blocks”, “Slug”, and “Schema Pro – Person” sections unchanged.
- Once the bio has been published, it may need to be added to one or more team page blocks within the site. Please double check all pages within the site, and update any team blocks that should include the new team member. Make sure to review the leadership committees under the Leadership page, Strategy teams under the Strategies & Solutions sub-pages, and other committees under the Impact page.